Although this blog seems to have run its course, I still need somewhere to store the answers to the boys’ questions each year and this seems like the logical place. It seems hard to believe that this time five years ago I was almost nearing the end of my marathon labour! What a five years Josh has given us – totally can’t imagine life without him! He is a crazy little thing who loves nothing better than playing games – something we have done a lot of today! We are also grateful that one of the perks of living where we do means that we periodically get incredible firework displays put on for one or other of the cruise liners. This year, like last, we got to watch fireworks on his birthday. Happy Birthday Joshua!
1. What is your favourite colour?
2. What is your favourite animal?
3. What is your favourite food?
4. What is your favourite drink?
5. What is your favourite thing to play with?
6. What is your favourite song?
Let it go
7. What is your favourite book?
What the ladybird heard
8. What is your favourite TV programme?
9. Who is your best friend?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?